Mother Nature is Medicine

Mother Nature is Medicine
MOTHER NATURE IS MEDICINE. The Creator has given us everything that we need. It is all here on this Earth and in the Universe. It can be found in the Earth, in the Sky, in the Waters, in the Air. Often times, we, as humans, tend to view nature as something that is "apart" from ourselves. We talk of spending time "in nature." We, in a sense, distance ourselves. In reality, we ARE "a - part" as well. The Great Spirit put us here and blessed us and our ancestors with this beautiful earth. Embracing the Creator and the natural blessings is food & nourishment for the body, mind, and soul. Nature is medicine. ~Peace and Blessings~

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Nouvel An!

I may not have said before, but I study French (among other languages...) and to make a longer story short, things have kept popping up in my life that relate to French or France in some way, which is something that I have realized over the past few years, even looking back to my childhood, I've seen French. And consciously or unconsciously, I have incorporated some of French culture into my life. So for this new year, I decided to start it off in French, with some sort of bread/pastry for breakfast with hot tea (not coffee for me because I don't drink much coffee at all). I still enjoy my big and hearty American breakfast and my "French" breakfast was not anything new to me, but it's just something else that I wanted to do, for my first breakfast of the new year!


Caramel Apple Rooibos tea with natural sugar and cream with a warm Apple crescent roll.
Radio City Music Hall mug that I got for my birthday last year in New York City!  

And one other activity to start my new day of my new year - running! Yes, running in the brisk chill air (coughing, runny nose - hey, I'm used to running in hotter weather or in the air conditioned gym) and cardio as well, breathing in the peacefulness of God's light and grace! 

Would you like to know my fortune for the new year? My family's tradition of Chinese food every New Years' Eve.


No comments:

Post a Comment