Mother Nature is Medicine

Mother Nature is Medicine
MOTHER NATURE IS MEDICINE. The Creator has given us everything that we need. It is all here on this Earth and in the Universe. It can be found in the Earth, in the Sky, in the Waters, in the Air. Often times, we, as humans, tend to view nature as something that is "apart" from ourselves. We talk of spending time "in nature." We, in a sense, distance ourselves. In reality, we ARE "a - part" as well. The Great Spirit put us here and blessed us and our ancestors with this beautiful earth. Embracing the Creator and the natural blessings is food & nourishment for the body, mind, and soul. Nature is medicine. ~Peace and Blessings~

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Betty Crocker's Lemon-Poppy Seed Muffins Review



Betty Crocker’s Lemon-Poppy Seed Muffins came out great. I followed the directions on the box to a T so I could really see how well or bad they would taste. I didn’t use any muffin paper cups though. The muffins were succulent and soft. They didn’t fall apart either. The lemon glaze icing tasted great with the muffins although they could easily do well without it. I was pleased with this and ate it for breakfast, actually for one sahoor (during Ramadan last year).  Earlier, I had tried the Betty Crocker Blueberry muffins and they were fantastic.  Both of these muffins were great, way better than some of the store-bought muffins I’ve tried before. I also liked them more than some ones I had tried at a cafĂ© once. 








  



I had to add blueberries for some healthy freshness.
What is it with lemon and blueberries? I really like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment