Mother Nature is Medicine

Mother Nature is Medicine
MOTHER NATURE IS MEDICINE. The Creator has given us everything that we need. It is all here on this Earth and in the Universe. It can be found in the Earth, in the Sky, in the Waters, in the Air. Often times, we, as humans, tend to view nature as something that is "apart" from ourselves. We talk of spending time "in nature." We, in a sense, distance ourselves. In reality, we ARE "a - part" as well. The Great Spirit put us here and blessed us and our ancestors with this beautiful earth. Embracing the Creator and the natural blessings is food & nourishment for the body, mind, and soul. Nature is medicine. ~Peace and Blessings~

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Feeling Beautiful Clay Mask - Avocado and Oatmeal


So far, I am finding the Freeman Feeling Beautiful masks to be very cleansing and purifying. Over the years, my skin has improved considerably, before I used these masks, but the mask did not cause any break-outs or dryness, which I was very pleased with. The Avocado and Oatmeal mask package says it "purges pores" and I feel my skin felt rather clean afterwards. The mask is a minty green color, very thick, with a slaty smooth clay texture. This mask goes a long way and one package can be used twice.
Whenever I do masks, I always use it on my neck, not just my face. And whenever I put anything on my face, I always smooth the product with an upward motion.

In the little green jar lies vaseline, very moisturizing for my lips. When my face is all stiff with a mask on, I hate to have dry lips, so I rub on vaseline or Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment