Mother Nature is Medicine

Mother Nature is Medicine
MOTHER NATURE IS MEDICINE. The Creator has given us everything that we need. It is all here on this Earth and in the Universe. It can be found in the Earth, in the Sky, in the Waters, in the Air. Often times, we, as humans, tend to view nature as something that is "apart" from ourselves. We talk of spending time "in nature." We, in a sense, distance ourselves. In reality, we ARE "a - part" as well. The Great Spirit put us here and blessed us and our ancestors with this beautiful earth. Embracing the Creator and the natural blessings is food & nourishment for the body, mind, and soul. Nature is medicine. ~Peace and Blessings~

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Banana Chocolate Buckwheat Pancakes






 Sliced Banana and Milk Chocolate Chips


I made these this past summer. It looks like this year’s summer was the time to make a lot of new things. Actually, these would be even better in the winter - fill you up inside in the colder months.
These buckwheat pancakes were thick, not only in size, but it tasted thick too and hearty, more than your average pancake. That’s why it’s Buckwheat.

I enjoy cooking and baking, when I have the time, and the only time I am able to is when I come home from college. When I live on campus, I eat the food there and the only thing I make myself is few and small  - not enough money and with only a microwave to cook. So, the microwave has seen a lot of tea and mugs in its day. When I come home, I have to make a lot of food. . . and it tastes better too. I enjoy cooking, but it’s nice to get a break too. Perhaps it kind of evens itself out? 3 months of making every meal, then about 10 months free with little breaks in between. mmmm
Maybe. 
At least I am practicing and creating my own recipes and trying out new recipes and learning a lot about cooking from the great family chef :)

No comments:

Post a Comment