Mother Nature is Medicine

Mother Nature is Medicine
MOTHER NATURE IS MEDICINE. The Creator has given us everything that we need. It is all here on this Earth and in the Universe. It can be found in the Earth, in the Sky, in the Waters, in the Air. Often times, we, as humans, tend to view nature as something that is "apart" from ourselves. We talk of spending time "in nature." We, in a sense, distance ourselves. In reality, we ARE "a - part" as well. The Great Spirit put us here and blessed us and our ancestors with this beautiful earth. Embracing the Creator and the natural blessings is food & nourishment for the body, mind, and soul. Nature is medicine. ~Peace and Blessings~

Friday, December 27, 2013

THIS CHRISTMAS..

I went to New York City!!!!!

Well, we spent a week in the big city the week before, but it was fantastic!! I had only been to NY one other time, when I was little, and that was 12 (twelve) years ago! I know, too long to be away from my lovely NY. Besides attending the Opera (Tosca), The Phantom of the Opera and Matilda on Broadway, Radio City Music Hall's "Christmas Spectacular" with the Rockettes performance, Shakespeare's Richard III play (historically with an all-male cast), and the Met Museum of Art, among a few other things, I ate this:


Plié au chocolat from the nice little French pâtisserie, Maison Kayser. They served a variety of delectable pastries. This pastry was charmingly delicious!  It was soft, chocolatey, buttery, and sweet. Not too sweet, but just right. I will be going there next time I am in the city! I would love to try the  plié in Paris, the sister-city of NYC!


We also tried their cranberry walnut bread, a perfect breakfast treat!




That's tea, I don't drink much coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment