Mother Nature is Medicine

Mother Nature is Medicine
MOTHER NATURE IS MEDICINE. The Creator has given us everything that we need. It is all here on this Earth and in the Universe. It can be found in the Earth, in the Sky, in the Waters, in the Air. Often times, we, as humans, tend to view nature as something that is "apart" from ourselves. We talk of spending time "in nature." We, in a sense, distance ourselves. In reality, we ARE "a - part" as well. The Great Spirit put us here and blessed us and our ancestors with this beautiful earth. Embracing the Creator and the natural blessings is food & nourishment for the body, mind, and soul. Nature is medicine. ~Peace and Blessings~

Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Salad

Joyeux Noël et Merry Christmas tout le monde!

I pray everyone's Christmas and Holidays were a joy and brought a warmth of comfort, peace, unity, and good health : )

Before the traditional, main course, I made myself a very nice salad. This salad was the best I had in a while. You know why? Because I made it! Yes, I made it and I knew exactly what was going in it, for the most part, and knew that everything was clean! yummy
For the past few months, I've been mainly using just oil and vinegar for my salad. It's not only healthier, but very tasty too and fresh-tasting, not excessive if used right. But for this salad, I wanted to try the new Caesar dressing we got and it was really good. Caesar dressing is one of my favorite 'dressings'.
:Spinach leaves, cucumber, red and orange plum tomatoes, shrimp, croutons, clementine orange, salad seasoning: 
Cranberries, walnuts, and black olives would be a nice addition to this kind of salad too.



No comments:

Post a Comment