Mother Nature is Medicine

Mother Nature is Medicine
MOTHER NATURE IS MEDICINE. The Creator has given us everything that we need. It is all here on this Earth and in the Universe. It can be found in the Earth, in the Sky, in the Waters, in the Air. Often times, we, as humans, tend to view nature as something that is "apart" from ourselves. We talk of spending time "in nature." We, in a sense, distance ourselves. In reality, we ARE "a - part" as well. The Great Spirit put us here and blessed us and our ancestors with this beautiful earth. Embracing the Creator and the natural blessings is food & nourishment for the body, mind, and soul. Nature is medicine. ~Peace and Blessings~

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Goodness Milk

Recently, I tried rice milk. I've heard of almond milk and soy milk, but not rice milk. I tried the Wholesome Goodness Organic Rice Drink in Vanilla. You can probably find it at your local grocery store or supermarket.
This rice milk was kind of like the almond soy milk I had before which I did not like at all. The rice milk though was tolerable, definitely something I would have to get used to. It was a cream/tan color and very watery. I'm kind of used to "watery" milk because I drink 1% milk. I like the fact that it was very healthy and contained many vitamins but this rice milk was too sweet for me, perhaps because of the vanilla, I don't know. I mostly used it for cereal. Here is a milk drink for all you vegans out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment