Mother Nature is Medicine

Mother Nature is Medicine
MOTHER NATURE IS MEDICINE. The Creator has given us everything that we need. It is all here on this Earth and in the Universe. It can be found in the Earth, in the Sky, in the Waters, in the Air. Often times, we, as humans, tend to view nature as something that is "apart" from ourselves. We talk of spending time "in nature." We, in a sense, distance ourselves. In reality, we ARE "a - part" as well. The Great Spirit put us here and blessed us and our ancestors with this beautiful earth. Embracing the Creator and the natural blessings is food & nourishment for the body, mind, and soul. Nature is medicine. ~Peace and Blessings~

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Peppers

Green peppers and onions are my staple vegetables when it comes to cooking tasty food. Many meals I make end up having peppers and onions and that's what I like with my eggs too. Last week we had some hot dogs (We generally only buy the 'all-beef' hot dogs) and we still had some lonely peppers in the fridge. Great, add some veggies to the meat!

I cooked the franks on the stove, drained them on paper towels and then added the sliced peppers to the same pan to get all the juicy goodness! I sauteed the green, yellow, orange, and red peppers with about two teaspoons of minced garlic. The combination of all the peppers was delicious and so easy. You can even add rice and onions to the mix. The next day I used the leftover peppers in my scrambled eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment